This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
The Water Party 2017 is a party that started on July 19, 2017 and ended on August 2, 2017. It was officially announced on Club Penguin Rewritten's YouTube channel. The party was held as an experiment for Gary to test his new invention, the Water Compressor 3000.
|Ice Cream Apron||Plaza|
|Umbrella Hat||Coffee Shop|
- Joee remade all of the rooms for the party, including a few new custom ones.
- However, most of the rooms are nearly identical to how they originally were in the 2008 Water Party.
- It is based on Club Penguin's 2008 Water Party.
- It is the first party to have a completely custom plot.
- The Forest paths to Hidden Lake and the Mine Shack were closed off during this party.
- If you throw a snowball, it will turn into a water balloon. However, this only occurs in rooms decorated for the Water Party.
- In most rooms, there is a hose next to the toolbar. Clicking it allows you to spray water on penguins.
- The Island Lei code was released during this party.
- The Dojo was decorated on July 26, 2017 with Octi and the release month of Card-Jitsu.
- The Umbrella Hat was released on the same day at the Coffee Shop.
- There was a glitch at the Dock where you could walk above the room; however, it has been fixed.
- There is a glitch in several rooms where you cannot click on the doors to access the room. This happens at the Beach to access the Lighthouse, and the Boiler Room to access the Underground Pool.
- You also cannot click on the telescope at the Beacon, this was also fixed.
- There was a glitch where if you used the EPF Spy Phone to teleport to the Hidden Lake, your penguin would not appear. This has since been fixed.