The Pizza Parlor is a restaurant located in the Plaza. It is a popular place to go and eat and is often crowded. It also features a stage and a grand piano. Players can play Pizzatron 3000 in this room.
On July 5, 2018, the Pizza Parlor's usual design was renovated and also had the lighting dimmed.
On July 5, 2018, the Pizza Parlor was renovated. A plant was added for decoration on the stage, and a piano bench was added for the grand piano.
Plates on the tables were made clickable just like in the "Premiere Pizza" version of the Pizza Parlor during the Penguin Play Awards 2018.
The dimmed lighting also made a significant change to the atmosphere.
|Pizza Slice Pin|
|Top Hat Pin|
- During the April Fools' Party 2017, the Pizza Parlor was drawn in a realism art style.
- During the Medieval Party 2017, the Pizza Parlor had stone walls, and the tables and chairs were replaced with a large circular table with pizzas and goblets on it, surrounded by ten red folding chairs. There were also two penguin busts on pillars, a harp, and torches and banners hung on the walls.
- During the Music Jam 2017, there were many plaques on the wall, a clock, a stage with a piano, red electric guitar, and a red drum set, and a Snow Trekker which was also on the wall.
- At The Fair 2017, the room became a circus tent; haystacks, carriage wheels, bunting and balloons were placed inside. The three dining tables in the middle were also surrounded by a ring.
- For the duration of the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened. In-place of a piano was a huge pipe organ. Other decor included jack-o-lanterns, black and orange balloons, and a candelabra.
- During Operation: Blackout, the skies were darkened outside due to the blockage of the sun. The windows of the double doors in this room were made dark to reflect that.
- During the Christmas Party 2017, there were bows and Christmas ornaments everywhere, gingerbread cookies in the oven, a Christmas tree next to the piano, and a harp in that location as well.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2018, the Pizza Parlor was given a new color scheme for the party, including cacti decor and a Mariachi band setup on the stage.
- During the Penguin Play Awards 2018, the Pizza Parlor was turned into a fancy restaurant. Carpets were used in the restaurant for the first time in Club Penguin Rewritten history. The upgrade included formal white table cloths, cushioned red chairs with arm rests, a bigger kitchen, a coat check / reception, new lighting, spaces for dancing, and an upstairs stage.
- During the Music Jam 2018, the lighting of the Pizza Parlor was dimmed. Several decorations were added, including: Snow Trekker "crashed" into a wall with its headlights on, framed items on the wall, a clock, exit sign, instruments at stage (with the grand piano removed), speakers, and a Penguin Band poster.
- During the Island Adventure Party: Rockhopper's Quest, the Pizza Parlor was turned into "Pirate Pizza". The room had four tables for eating, and featured an upright piano and treasure scattered in the room.
- On July 4, 2018, an unexpected glitch occurred, kicking random players that enterered the Pizza Parlor and stayed there for longer than a minute.