The Pizza Parlor is a restaurant located in the Plaza. It is a popular place to go and eat and is often crowded. It also features a stage and a grand piano. Players can play Pizzatron 3000 in this room.
|Pizza Slice Pin|
- During the April Fools' Party 2017, the Pizza Parlor was drawn in a realism art style.
- During the Medieval Party 2017, the Pizza Parlor had stone walls, and the tables and chairs were replaced with a large circular table with pizzas and goblets on it, surrounded by ten red folding chairs. There were also two penguin busts on pillars, a harp, and torches and banners hung on the walls.
- During the Music Jam 2017, there were many plaques on the wall, a clock, a stage with a piano, red electric guitar, and a red drum set, and a Snow Trekker which was also on the wall.
- At The Fair 2017, the room became a circus tent; haystacks, carriage wheels, bunting and balloons were placed inside. The three dining tables in the middle were also surrounded by a ring.
- For the duration of the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened. In-place of a piano was a huge pipe organ. Other decor included jack-o-lanterns, black and orange balloons, and a candelabra.
- During Operation: Blackout, the skies were darkened outside due to the blockage of the sun. The windows of the double doors in this room were made dark to reflect that.
- During the Christmas Party 2017, there were bows and Christmas ornaments everywhere, gingerbread cookies in the oven, a Christmas tree next to the piano, and a harp in that location as well.
- During the Winter Fiesta 2018, the Pizza Parlor was given a new color scheme for the party, including cacti decor and a Mariachi band setup on the stage.
- During the Penguin Play Awards 2018, the Pizza Parlor was turned into a fancy restaurant. Carpets were used in the restaurant for the first time in Club Penguin Rewritten history. The upgrade included formal white table cloths, cushioned red chairs with arm rests, a bigger kitchen, a coat check / reception, new lighting, spaces for dancing, and an upstairs stage.