The Pet Shop is a room in Club Penguin Rewritten. It is located in the Plaza to the left of the Stage. Players can buy Puffles and Puffle Furniture in it. The minigames Puffle Roundup and Puffle Launch can be played from here.
- During the Puffle Party 2017, balloons were placed in various places inside the room. There was also a light display of puffle silhouettes on the floor in the middle of the room.
- During the Medieval Party 2017, the Pet Shop was turned into a stable.
- During Puffle Launch construction, there was a wooden crate, along with a toolbox and a cardboard box, placed in the middle of the room.
- At the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened. Mysterious green light emitted from the birdhouses, and decorations such as jack-o-lanterns and a small candelabra were placed in the room itself.
- During Operation: Blackout, the skies were darkened outside due to the blockage of the sun. The windows of the double doors in this room were made dark to reflect that.
- A Puffle Cannon is present in the Pet Shop, but it is off-screen. You instead play Puffle Launch by clicking a button in the lower right of the screen. This is because the developers did not want the modern and classic art styles to clash.
- The mini-game Puffle Launch was added on June 21, 2017.
- The Orange Puffle is absent in the room, despite existing in the game. However, it has appeared several times when the room is decorated for a party.
- A note can be seen below the green birdhouse. Clicking it brings up a message in Tic Tac Code. Once decoded, it reads "HIDDENPUFFLE" and is signed by Gary. HIDDENPUFFLE is the code used to unlock the Puffle Whistle.