|This article is plagiarized!
You can help the Club Penguin Rewritten Wiki by rewriting it. Always make sure to put things in your own words.
The Pet Shop is decorated with various pet-care items such as houses, cages, food, water bowls, and scratching posts. To the left, there is an enclosure holding four Puffles - a Blue Puffle, a Purple Puffle, a Green Puffle and a Black Puffle. To the left of the enclosure is a shelf full of food items. A Red Puffle is resting upon this shelf. A Black Puffle sleeps in a cage next to a series of wooden houses. Not seen while walking into the establishment, you can additionally adopt an orange puffle by clicking on the puffle catalog.
- During the Puffle Party 2017, balloons were placed in various places inside the room and there was a light display of puffle silhouettes on the floor, in the middle of the room.
- During the Medieval Party 2017, the Pet Shop was turned into a stable.
- During Puffle Launch construction, there was a wooden crate, along with a toolbox and a cardboard box, placed in the middle of the room.
- At the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened. Mysterious green light emitted from the birdhouses, and decorations such as jack-o-lanterns and a small candelabra were placed in the room itself.
- During Operation: Blackout, the skies were darkened outside due to the blockage of the sun. The windows of the double doors in this room were made dark to reflect that.
- The Pet Shop is where you can adopt a puffle. Puffles are animals native to Club Penguin. They have different colors and personalities. All of them like penguins, and make great pets.
- A Puffle Cannon is present in the Pet Shop, but it is off-screen, similar to the fish tank in the wall seen in PSA Missions. So instead, there is a interference button above the catalogs. This is due to the team not wanting art styles to mix.
- A mini-game called Puffle Launch was added on June 21, 2017.
- For some odd reason, the Orange Puffle is absent, despite being added. However, it has appeared when the room has been decorated several times.
- A note can be seen below the green birdhouse in the Pet Shop itself. Clicking it brings up a message in the Tic Tac Code. Decoding it, brings up the message "HIDDENPUFFLE", signed by Gary. HIDDENPUFFLE is a code which can be used to unlock the Puffle Whistle. This note once was glitched, instead bringing up the message "undefined". It also was placed in a layer underneath the penguins, meaning it could be walked over.