This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
Mountain Expedition 2017 was a mini-party that happened from February 26, 2017 to March 10, 2017. Penguins could hike all the way up Toughest Mountain, and once they reached the top they can take a photo and they could get a free flag.
|Chilly Trek Hat||Supply Camp|
|Red Flag||Mountain Top|
|Top Of The Mountain Background|
|Infrared Tracker||Ice Cave|
|Expedition Key Pin||Second Laser Maze|
|AC 3000 Pin||Classified Area|
- It was officially announced on the Club Penguin Rewritten Twitter on February 21, 2017.
- It is the second mini-party in Club Penguin Rewritten, the first being Dig Out the Dojo.
- Construction started on February 24, 2017.
- It was a mixture of the Mountain Expedition and the Great Snow Race.
- Operation: Hibernation took place during this party.
- It was originally planned for March 1, 2017. However, the party was ready early, so it launched 4 days earlier.