The Mine is an underground chamber in Club Penguin Rewritten. Mine tracks lead into deeper and dangerous caverns, where Cart Surfer can be played. After puffles started getting lost here, Puffle Rescue can be played to save them. Through the tunnels, you can venture into the Cave Mine, as well as the Underground Pool.
|Music Note Pin|
- At the April Fools' Party 2017, red and white balloons and bunting were added to the room.
- During the Medieval Party 2017, the ice around the room was removed; You could see blue crystals sticking out of the rock. Speaking of rock, most of the area was given a purplish tint instead of it being grey and blue. An animatronic red dragon was also placed in the room, which could be controlled using the Switchbox 3000.
- For the Music Jam 2017, the room was decorated with blue and purple bunting along with blue, purple and light blue balloons with music notes on them. There was also an ice cube memory game, and icicles that played a musical sound when you hovered your mouse over them. On the second day of the party, the decorations were taken down as players couldn't obtain the Music Note Pin. When the pin was removed, the decorations returned.
- At the Halloween Party 2017, most of the room's light sources emitted green light instead of normal light. The "Mine" sign was also painted green and cobwebs could be spotted too.
- During the Christmas Party 2017, the whole room turned into an ice cave.Some of the room was decorated in gingerbread.