The Lighthouse is a tall building on Club Penguin Rewritten, located by the Beach, which, by use of its beacon, served as a guide for ships. The Lighthouse has more function beyond its beacon, however. There is a stage, which was used by penguins to perform and play music. Various other objects were stored here as well.
By the stage, there are folding chairs, and a piano, while on the stage there is a microphone and a drum set. Along the walls, there are fishing nets, buoys, crates, barrels, and more, as well as various novelties, such as a ship in a bottle, a ship's wheel, and more. Hung on the wall are various paintings, as well as one portrait of Captain Rockhopper. There is a spiral staircase leading up to the Beacon at the edges of the walls. A box containing musical instruments is also here, which are sold through the Music Catalog.
- During the Puffle Party 2017, the Lighthouse was filled with yellow puffles expressing various forms of art. The stage was host to a puffle reenactment of the Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet. There was also a booth under the stairs to the Beacon where a puffle would paint a portrait of the user. There was another puffle in the corner that would make a snow sculpture. There were also more paintings hung on the walls than normal.
- During the April Fools' Party 2017, the entire Lighthouse was made out of paper, with everything inside being drawn with a pencil. The stage was made of sticky notes and was drawn with a pen.
- During the Medieval Party 2017, the Lighthouse became a wizard's tower. The walls and floor were made of stone, and there were many shelves and bookcases, both being littered with potions, books, and other various strange objects.
- Before the Music Jam 2017 was held, construction took place which started painting and dismantling of portraits and pictures, and the middle stage being built.
- For the Music Jam 2017, the room was painted in a rather hip-looking style; the normal stage was ditched for a huge stage with lights surrounding it. The Music Catalog also disappeared for the time being, being replaced with a bucket of fish.
- At the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened. Decorations included jack-o-lanterns, a hanging spider, a hanging skeleton, frightening pictures, and portraits, along with some bunting. The room also contained a popcorn machine and a concessions bar. Theatre seats were gathered around, facing a projector which aired Night of the Living Sled 3.
- During Operation: Blackout, the Lighthouse was re-purposed as a hospital for the sick or injured, as well as a safe shelter to stay warm in until Operation: Blackout ended.
- "Concert for Change" took place here for the Christmas Party 2017. This featured two stages, more chairs, and a Coins for Change Donation Station in the corner.
|First Aid Pin|
- The "TO TOP" sign automatically takes players to the Beacon when clicked, instead of having to walk to the top.
- The Play It Loud! Stamp can be earned here if the player plays a musical instrument on the stage while other penguins do the same