The Iceberg is a hidden room in Club Penguin Rewritten, located north-east of the island. As the room is surrounded by water, the iceberg cannot be accessed by walking from another room and can only be accessed via the Map or teleportation. It is home to the Aqua Grabber mini-game, allowing players to travel underwater and find treasure.
Parties and Events
- During the Puffle Party 2017, the Iceberg was the domain of the pink puffles. There was also a trampoline and many pink balloons.
- During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2017, the Iceberg itself was not decorated. There was only a rainbow coming from the island.
- During the April Fools' Day Party 2017, the Iceberg became a large collection of ice cubes in a large bucket with a wooden stick banging it. An image of the Aqua Grabber 3000 was placed with a toothpick.
- During the Music Jam 2017, a wooden deck surrounded the Iceberg with a snow cone stand on it. The Penguin Band was playing at a stage that was set up here. However, on the first day of the Music Jam, the wooden deck was gone and the Penguin Band wasn't playing.
- Before the party began, construction was held at the Iceberg.
- For the Water Party 2017, the Mega Whale was placed at the left side of the Iceberg.
- At the Festival of Flight 2017, you could see the island in the distance floating with the help of the Island Lifter 3000.
- During The Fair 2017, the Iceberg became a colorful ball pit.
- During the time of The Great Storm of 2017, heavy rain poured down, leaving puddles.
- At the Club Penguin 12th Anniversary Party, the Iceberg could be tipped over to reveal a dance floor, with speakers, and a special plaque.
- A free item, the Blue Toque, could be collected here.
- The plaque couldn't be interacted with, however.
- The Aurora Borealis (famously known as the Northern Lights) could be spotted at the Iceberg during the Halloween Party 2017.
- During Operation: Blackout, the sun was blocked out by Herbert P. Bear. This led to increasing snowfall and decreasing overall temperature on the island; including this room.
- During the Christmas Party 2017, a small Christmas tree was located here. Three presents could be found; two of which crashed directly into the Iceberg, and the other floating in the water by the Iceberg.
- If a certain amount of penguins were in the room, the tree would grow.
- During New Year's Day 2018, fireworks could be seen in the distance.
- At the Waddle On Party, the Iceberg could be tipped over again.
- A free item, the Party Hat could be collected here during the party.
- The plaque could be interacted with during this party, which would vary between four messages made by former Club Penguin staff members and the Club Penguin Team.
- It is the only regular room in Club Penguin Rewritten that is not connected to the island.
- If 30 penguins drill on the Iceberg at the same time, the Berg Drill! Stamp is earned.
- The same amount of penguins drilling could also tip the Iceberg during the Club Penguin 12th Anniversary Party and Waddle On Party.
- The Iceberg was originally found in 2006 in the original Club Penguin.