This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
The Halloween Party 2017 was a party in Club Penguin Rewritten that lasted from October 25, 2017 to November 5, 2017.
|Pumpkin Basket||Haunted House|
|Halloween Scarf||Completing the Halloween Candy Hunt|
|Storm Lantern||Dark Chamber|
|Pile O' Candy||Monster Room|
|DJ Maxx's Halloween Giveaway||Meeting DJ Maxx|
|Gary Background||Meeting Gary|
- Main article: Monster Maker Catalog
- Joee confirmed it will probably be the biggest party out of all the parties hosted before it.
- Around 35 rooms have been decorated in total for the party.
- The Club Penguin Times suggests that Gary and DJ Maxx will both appear.
- In the Monster Maker catalog, If you click on the "K" you will be able to purchase the Raven Wings.
- There was a bug in countdown, that makes 25th October was number 0, and on next day there were number 1.
- You are able to complete the Dark Chamber with other light sources, such as the Dark Vision Goggles and the Flashlight.
- This is the first party in Club Penguin Rewritten's history to have custom music; playing at the Gift Shop and Recycling Plant.
- The party features the Monster Maker Catalog.
- Near the end of this party; specifically during Gary's last visit, Herbert P. Bear kidnapped him.
Sneak Peeks/Newspaper Articles
- Main theme
- Secondary theme
- Secret Laboratory and Pizza Parlor
- Night Club, Dance Lounge and Boiler Room
- Mine, Underground Pool and Cave Mine
- Dark Swamp
- Monster Room