This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin Rewritten.
- Were you looking for something else? Check out the disambiguation page.
The Halloween Party 2017 was a party in Club Penguin Rewritten that lasted from October 25, 2017 to November 5, 2017.
|Pumpkin Basket||Haunted House|
|Halloween Scarf||Completing the Halloween Candy Hunt|
|Storm Lantern||Dark Chamber|
|Pile O' Candy||Monster Room|
|DJ Maxx's Halloween Giveaway||Meeting DJ Maxx|
|Gary Background||Meeting Gary|
- Main article: Monster Maker Catalog
- Joee confirmed that it the biggest party out of all the parties hosted before it.
- Around 35 rooms were decorated in total for the party.
- The Club Penguin Times suggested that Gary and DJ Maxx would both appear.
- There was a bug in the party's login screen countdown. On October 25, it showed "0 days left", and on the next day it showed "1 day left".
- You are able to complete the Dark Chamber with other light sources, such as the Dark Vision Goggles and the Flashlight.
- It is first party in Club Penguin Rewritten to have custom music; playing at the Gift Shop and Recycling Plant.
- Near the end of this party; specifically during Gary's last visit, Herbert P. Bear kidnapped him.
Sneak Peeks/Newspaper Articles
- Main theme
- Inside theme
- Secret Laboratory, Pizza Parlor
- Night Club, Dance Lounge
- Gift Shop, Recycling Plant
- Boiler Room
- Mine, Underground Pool, Cave Mine
- Haunted House
- Dark Swamp
- Monster Room