Features of the HQ include:
- The Island Surveillance Emergency Equipment Unit (I.S.E.E.U.) - which provides agents live and recorded footage of rooms on the island.
- A Gadget Room (accessible in top secret PSA Missions).
- The F.I.S.H. (Factual Informative Spy Handbook) - which provides important information for agents and agent gear available for purchase.
- A coffee maker.
- A water cooler.
- A whiteboard.
- Storage for various important items (such as keys to locked rooms).
- A secure set of doors to access and exit the headquarters.
- Oddly enough, the door on the left shows a curtain in the Sports Shop, but this is because the HQ used to be located there. The door is currently located in the Everyday Phoning Facility; it's the same with the wardrobe on the right with the Command Room, — which leads to the new EPF Command Room.
- Clicking a monitor on the I.S.E.E.U. teleports you to that very room.
- There is one exception to this, being the Sports Shop. Due to not being around in Club Penguin Rewritten, it is impossible to access.
- The HQ was the first room in Club Penguin Rewritten to return after being removed from the original Club Penguin.
Parties and Events
| Everyday Phoning Facility
Sports Shop (PSA Missions)
|EPF Command Room|
|Gadget Room (PSA Missions)|