This room is filled to the brim with clothing. To the left are some changing rooms, and next to it are some shirts and hats. There are also two penguin mannequins. Two chairs (which are supposedly used for haircuts) are located near the door back to the main Town area.
To your right is a "Dress Up!" poster featuring a smartly dressed penguin. Also, there's the checkout.
|Sleeping Bag Pin|
- At the April Fools' Party 2017, the entire room was drawn in pencil.
- During the Medieval Party 2017, the shop was given a more medieval tone; Decorations included a tent for medieval gear, a counter for scrumptious pizza, a stage in the middle for performances and a fountain. The Medieval Catalog (2017) was also available here.
- For the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened, and was only lit by ceiling lights reflecting on the checkout counter and changing rooms. The mannequin heads placed on the shelf were replaced with jack-o-lanterns, whilst other decorations placed in the room were a single jack-o-lantern, bunting and a skeleton.
- At the time of Operation: Blackout, the skies were darkened outside due to the blockage of the sun. The door windows were made dark to reflect that.
- At the Christmas Party 2017, on the right, the checkout was decorated with stockings and ribbons. On the left, the top of the dressing rooms were decorated with artificial snowflakes. The mannequin at the very left corner of the room was even wearing a Santa Costume.
- In the original Penguin Chat 3, the entrance to the gift shop would bring you to Rocketsnail's official store.
|Gift Shop Office (PSA Missions)||Gift Shop Vault (PSA Missions)|