There is a single phone booth along the back wall of the room, along with a security camera. A moving silhouette of a fan can be seen spanning the floor of the room. There are four pillars along each side of the wall, all of which open to reveal something integral for the test.
If an EPF Agent enters the room, the right pillar will open. If a PSA Agent enters the room, the left pillar will open. If an agent of both the EPF and the PSA enters the room, both pillars will open.
The Test can only be started after receiving an EPF Invite in the mail and clicking "Go There!". It can be acquired by getting it from postcard a player would send you. Or, before the 1st Anniversary Party from the 2009-2010 Yearbook in the Book Room. This is no longer possible because the new yearbook was released, taking place of the original ones.
- The first part of the test, which is simply throwing a snowball at a target on the wall. The only way you can fail this part is by throwing a snowball right next to the target without touching it. Otherwise, missing the target won't do anything, so you can try as many times as you want and still get a full score.
- The second part of the test, which involves "agility". The pillar in the lower right corner of the room will raise, revealing a green panel. Players then have to step on it. After a few seconds, the lower left pillar will raise also, and reveal a red panel. Players are then instructed to run to the other side as fast as possible. However, as there is no way to increase speed in the game, this part of test cannot be completed in faster than 4.74 seconds. The longer it takes the player to reach the red panel, the lower the score.
- The third part of the test, which involves stealth. Here, the cameras on either side of the room will turn off, giving players twenty seconds to hide. If the player were to hide behind either of the southern pillars so the front camera could not view them, they would be spotted by the camera on the back wall. This scenario results in points deducted. However, hiding behind either of the south pillars and throwing a snowball at the camera on the back wall will cause the player to be in the blind spots of both cameras, resulting in full points.
- The final part of the test involves mental abilities. Here, the upper left pillar will raise, revealing a blue panel labelled 'cage trap'. Players are instructed to stand on it. If one stands on the blue panel, electric bars will trap the player. After this they have one minute to escape, which can be accomplished by throwing a snowball at the fusebox and disabling the trap. This route deducts points from your score, but if players did not escape from the cage in under a minute, further points would be deducted.
- Full points can be achieved by not walking on the blue panel and simply waiting, by throwing a snowball onto the blue panel and activating the trap while the penguin is outside of it, or hitting the power box on the lower right pillar before you walk in the blue square to disable the trap. All these ways will result in full marks
- After completing all four parts, the score of a player will be counted up. However, the points don't actually affect whether a player becomes an EPF Agent or not. Regardless of score, upon completion of the test the players become an EPF Agent and are given access to the EPF Command Room.
- The abbreviation for "Everyday Phoning Facility" is EPF, which also stands for Elite Penguin Force, referencing the fact it was a cover for the EPF.
- Other than invites sent by other players, you can also go to the 2009-2010 Yearbook, go to the June page of the booklet, and click on the abbreviation (EPF) letters to make them go red. Click the hand of the EPF Agent to receive an invite to take the test to become an EPF Agent.
- Starting on December 6, 2017, the only segment you need to do is the Aim section of the test, once that is completed, the screen will try to prepare the test, however it will say "ERROR", and let you become an EPF agent without doing the other segments.
- There was a glitch where while the facility was broken, you could still do the full test if you recieved an invitation postcard from another penguin
|HQ (formerly)|| ||EPF Command Room|
|Everyday Phoning Facility|