- During the first phase of the Dig Out the Dojo event, the entire dojo (except for a hole in the dojo that lets you go inside) was covered in snow. There was a sign saying: "Dig Out the Dojo" and underneath was a mysterious penguin whose name was unknown at the time.
- During the second phase however, he revealed his name was Sensei, who wanted to recover his ancient dojo. Some of the snow was also cleared away to reveal part of the building, some trees, the front puffle statues and a beautiful waterfall in the background.
- After the Dojo was digged out of the snow, the Dojo Grand Re-Opening began. A banner hung on the Dojo saying: "Grand Opening". Other decorations included koinobori and flying butterflies. Penguins could also collect the Geta Sandals here.
- At the time of The Great Storm of 2017, heavy rain poured down in the area, leaving puddles.
- For the Halloween Party 2017, pumpkin lights were hung across the Dojo building. There was also two jack-o-lanterns, one of which wore a Ninja Mask.
- During Operation: Blackout, the sun was blocked out by Herbert P. Bear. This led to increasing snowfall and decreasing overall temperature on the island; including this room.
- During Dig Out the Island, the Dojo Courtyard stayed the same as it did in Operation: Blackout phase 3, but the only thing that was changed is that the stone that would block out the Ninja Hideout was gone
- For the Christmas Party 2017, the puffle statues had Santa hats, with one having a beard. The Dojo was decorated with garland and a big tree made of lights could be seen in the background.
- Since Earth Day Party 2018, the puffle statue on the left is shaking. This is thought to be a teaser for the Grey Puffle.