The Dock is a shore in Club Penguin Rewritten, located on the southwestern side of the island. A fairly open space, the main attraction of the Dock is a speedboat, where players can play the game Hydro Hopper.
It has a Game Upgrades catalog, where players can buy new boards to use in Hydro Hopper.
- At the Puffle Party 2017, there was a huge puffle playhouse with balloons and bunting surrounding it.
- The Dock's snow had a whitish-green color in the St. Patrick's Day Party 2017. There were lots of shamrocks scattered on the floor, as well as a pot of gold. A rainbow could be seen from the distance from the Ski Hill via this area. The stacked buoys were also colored green.
- During the April Fools' Party 2017, Red and white bunting and balloons were hung around the dock. There were also some black and white checker flags, and some rope barriers were also placed near the shore. Two big red signs read: "Go really fast!" and "Super speed!" suggesting some sort of race.
- A free item, the Box Shoes, could also be collected here.
- For the Medieval Party 2017, two carriages were parked up on the site. One of the carriages was a travelling Blacksmith, whilst the other was possibly a food market. There was also a guide sign, with arrows pointing to the Black Tower, Wizard Tower, Siege Forts and Knight Club.
- During the Music Jam 2017, the Dock featured a massive concert stage. There were also three cameras, labelled A, B and C. There were several music snow prints in the snow, as well as a couple music note props scattered around the area.
- At the Color Vote 2017, a voting booth was placed at the Dock.
- For the Water Party 2017, a huge sandcastle was placed at the Dock, complete with a moat.
- If the player hovered their cursor over the tap, it would pour water into the ocean.
- During the Festival of Flight, the shore was blocked off whilst the island was in the air. There were also three grey propellers in the area.
- Before the party began, construction was held in the area.
- The Breeze Maker 3000 was also placed here during the party, which allowed the player to step on pads to activate kites, creating breezes.
- A tube was put in place of the Hydro Hopper boat, which would shoot a inner tube down into the water when the player hovered their cursor over it.
- During the Wilderness Expedition, the Glade could be entered through this room.
- For the The Fair 2017, there were some red and yellow bunting, haystacks (some of them had balloons attached to them) and an orange juice bar.
- At the time of The Great Storm of 2017, heavy rain poured down in the area, leaving puddles.
- For the Halloween Party 2017, the Dock was home to a large pumpkin patch.
- During Operation: Blackout, the sun was blocked out by Herbert. This led to increasing snowfall and decreasing overall temperature on the island; including this room. Specifically, the Dock was used as a caring place for puffles during the operation. Part of the shores were also blocked off by java bags.
- During Dig Out the Island, the snow from Operation: Blackout remained.
- At the Christmas Party 2017, the Dock featured a skating rink and a table for refreshments.
- The movement was altered slightly in this room during this party to make it feel more slippery.
- For the Winter Fiesta 2018, a woven mat was placed in the room guarded with arches and greenery. There was also a grill, and a DJ stand.
- The Winter Fiesta 2018 Catalog was available in this room during the party.
- During the Penguin Play Awards 2018, a filming set and cameras were placed in the room along with a table serving coffee and bottles of water.
- A free item, the Director's Hat, could also be collected here.
- At the Waddle On Party, the Penguin Band was playing at the Dock. Carpets were also laid out leading to the Beach and Ski Village.
- If the player clicked on any member of the Penguin Band, they could pick up the Penguin Band Awards Giveaway.
|Ski Village|| |