To the far left of the room lies a bookcase containing several books including The Journal of Captain Rockhopper, and the Paint by Letters mini-game. On the back wall of the room, there is a plaque with instructions on how to play Mancala. Five Mancala tables lay in the room. To the right, there is a staircase that leads back down to the Coffee Shop.
- During the April Fools' Party 2017, the room was crudely drawn using crayons.
- The Crayon Pin was also hidden here for the entirety of the party.
- At the Medieval Party 2017, the room was redesigned to fit with the Medieval theme. In the middle was a huge Celtic rug. Other decor included two tables with writing books, a throne and some fruit.
- For the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened and spooky decorations were added.
- A green-emitting candle hanging from the bookshelf could also be clicked on to open an entrance to the Secret Laboratory.
- Whilst at the Christmas Party 2017, the room was heavily rearranged, with a large throne in the center with heavy ornamentation. In addition, there were multiple Christmas trees and a multitude of presents.
- During the 1st Anniversary Party, red and white balloons, bunting and beanbags were placed around the room.
- At the Waddle On Party, the room was filled with blue balloons and bunting along with a couple of beanbags.
- The Yearbook 2017 - 2018 was displayed at a separate table surrounded by two lights.
|Rockhopper's Key Pin|
|1st Anniversary Cake Pin|
- You can access the Yearbook 2009-2010 for an invitation to the EPF. Just jump to the June section, click the first letters of 'Everyday Phoning Facility' and then click on the top of the agent's spy phone to take the test.
- From September 25, 2017 the room went under some construction. This was done possibly to symbolise improvement soon for the game Mancala.