The Boiler Room can be accessed by climbing down from a fake speaker in the Night Club, or from a door on the left side of the Underground Pool.
- During the April Fools Party 2017, in place of the boiler was a frying pan. Above it was a caution sign saying "Caution: Hot."
- At the Medieval Party 2017, the room was fully decorated. The boiler was redesigned to look more medieval; above it was a sign saying: "The Smithy". There were tools such as a jackhammer and wooden hammer hanging up on the wall.
- For the duration of the Water Party 2017, the Water Compressor 3000 could be found here.
- At the Halloween Party 2017, the room was darkened, with pumpkin lights hung from the ceiling. The boiler also leaked green slime instead of water.
- During the Christmas Party 2017, a huge Christmas tree was placed in front of the door to the Underground Pool. The crates were also wrapped with bows, and part of the room was replaced by a diamond cave with an entrance that replaced the door.
- The Green Puffle sitting on the speaker in the Night Club is also the keeper of the Boiler Room as told in a story in the Book Room.
- The Boiler Room is known as one of the hottest rooms on the Island.
|King's Crown Pin|
|50th Newspaper Pin|
|101 Days of Fun Pin|
|Underground Pool|| ||Night Club|