This page is about a character who is meetable on Club Penguin Rewritten.
By meeting her, you can obtain a free background and a stamp.
Ask Aunt Arctic
Ask Aunt Arctic is Aunt Arctic's advice column located on the lower right-hand side of the Club Penguin Times. The column answers many questions submitted by penguins with names crafted in relevancy to the question. If a submission is accepted into the Club Penguin Times, the penguin will receive a postcard from Aunt Arctic exclaiming that the penguin is a "Published Penguin".
- Aunt Arctic is one of the two penguins in Club Penguin Rewritten who have freckles. The other one is PH.
- Aunt Arctic is left handed (or "left-flippered").
- Her igloo can be seen in PSA Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles.
- Her favorite games are Find Four and Mancala.
- She writes and edits the Club Penguin Times.
- Her user ID is 1.
- She has a puffle named Herbert, possibly alluding to Herbert P. Bear
- She owns a Gold Viking Helmet.
- She is also known as The Director, as shown in a cutscene during Operation Blackout.
- Issue #44 of Penguin Times suggests that Aunt Arctic isn't her real name